Doctors In Training is presently searching for a highly motivated and self-driven part-time Sales Assistant who has excellent communication skills that is interested in working for a dynamic company. The employee will assist in establishing new contacts for doctorsintraining.com and will help maintain and enhance existing relationships with medical schools across the nation. We are looking for a confident self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects at once. Candidate needs to be detail oriented, highly organized, deadline focused and a self-starter. We value precise, clear, and direct communication and efficient problem-solving skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists sales representatives in all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Maintains sales materials
- Prospects for new clients
- Identifies and resolves medical school concerns
- Conducts special sales activities to increase DIT exposure
- Coordinates shipping schedules and the delivery of merchandise and services.
All applicants must have a degree from four-year college or university.
- Experience/interest in sales
- Exposure to both client management and project management
- Ability to professionally perform business correspondence
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Adaptable and detail oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Professional and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].