The CEO is presently searching for a Production Coordinator who can join the Doctors In Training team. The Production Coordinator will assist the Production Manager with the development of Medical Education materials. This includes managing projects, tracking images and permissions, proofreading content for accuracy, and researching photographic materials. The Production Coordinator will generally work normal office hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management. Day-to-day coordination to ensure deadlines are met. Involves scheduling, coordinating, and tracking activities before, during, and after projects are completed.
- Establishing and maintaining files.
- Editing and proofreading written materials. Editing written materials (e.g., reports, proposals, etc.); correcting spelling errors, punctuation, and grammar; reviewing documents for proper form and completeness; and proofreading materials for accuracy.
- Research. Locating photographic materials and tracking images and permissions.
- Schedule and attend all project-related meetings
- Collaborate with other teams within Doctors In Training regarding shared resources
- Communications. Trouble-shooting problems and following through on requests.
All applicants must have a degree from a four-year college or university.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with project coordination
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Dependable and responsible
- Professional and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].