Doctors In Training is a progressive medical education company. Dr. Brian Jenkins founded Doctors In Training in 2000 with the goal to create review programs and study guides designed to fill the gaps present in the medical education process.
Since the beginning, Doctors In Training has benefited from the skills and dedication of extraordinary people. Today, we continue to seek the best talent to build upon our success story. In return, our employees enjoy a progressive corporate culture, supportive work environment, wonderful opportunities for professional growth, and a chance to provide premium products and services paired with unmatched customer service to medical professionals across the globe.
The Vice President of Marketing is presently searching for a part -time Graphic Designer who can join the Doctors In Training team. The part-time Graphic Designer will design brochures, print ads, email blasts, online banners, corporate identification materials, and presentations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and brainstorm campaign and marketing ideas in a creative team environment
- Design and update projects such as (but not limited to): email marketing, direct mail pieces, online banner ads, website, brochures, production work, image search, etc.
- Create charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork as requested
- Pull stock photos
- Update Apple Keynote and PowerPoint presentations for sales department
- Attend meetings with agency/contract designers
- Proof marketing materials
Required Education: Associates degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer
- InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop proficiency required
- Apple Keynote experience preferred
- Knowledge of social media advertising
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint
- Work with minimal supervision
- Adaptable and detail oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Excellent time management skills
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic proactive approach to work
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your design portfolio, resume, and salary requirements to Doctors In Training.