USMLE Step 3 Review Course Overview
What course year should you choose?
|Your Test Date||Course Year
|Between November 15, 2016 and November 15, 2017||2017*|
|After November 16, 2017||2018*|
Part 1 Clinical Questions Covers a variety of clinical scenarios and diseases including biostatistics and medical ethics.
- Unlimited access1 from time of purchase through exam
- 370 open-ended clinical questions and video answers
- Printed in the Step 3 Study Guide and also posted on your dashboard as downloadable PDFs
- Organized into sets of 10 questions for efficiency
- Question sets arranged by specialty including Rheumatology, Nephrology and Obstetrics
- Video Answers and explanations accompany each question set
Part 2 video series 37 concise, focused and efficient videos covering commonly tested clinical topics such as Neonatal Respiratory Distress, Syncope, Amenorrhea and Hematuria.
- 45 days of unlimited access1 begins when you click Click to Start on your dashboard
- More than 10 hours of videos (average video is approximately 20 minutes each)
- Each video includes an End of Session Quiz to review the highest-yield material
- Includes a video devoted to strategies for success on the Computer-Based Case Simulations (CCS)
- High-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes accompany the videos and are found in the Step 3 Study Guide
Step 3 Study Guide The Step 3 Study Guide includes the Part 1 clinical questions and the Part 2 notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes to accompany the videos. Part 1 and Part 2 combine to deliver over 500 questions to reinforce vital topics. The 2016 Study Guide will be shipped to you within 2-3 business days of purchase to purchasers of the 2016 Step 3 course.
* 2017 Step 3 Review Course release date – October 5, 2016
** 2018 Step 3 Review Course release date - October 2017
Online Access Details
- After your purchase, you will receive login credentials via email as well as access to your personalized dashboard. Existing customers will use their normal login.
- Videos are recorded in HD* and can be viewed on most Mac or Windows computers with compatible browsers** as well as most iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad models and most Android*** phones and tablets. Videos can be viewed at 1.0x or 1.5x real time on Mac, and PC devices and most mobile and tablet devices.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us using our Contact Us page.
* Videos are recorded in full HD and streamed to your device using device required resolutions
** We recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
*** Some Android models that include both HTML5 and Flash may have difficulty viewing the videos.