USMLE Step 2 CK Review Course Overview Video
What course year should you choose?
|Your Test Date||Course Year
|On or before June 20, 2020||2019|
|After June 20, 2020||2020|
2020 Step 2 CK Release Schedule:
|Clerkship Crash Cart
|Step 2 CK Study Guide
||Shipped prior to the release of the Video Series. (See below).|
|Step 2 CK Video Series||Will be released May 2020|
2019 Step 2 CK Release Schedule:
All components of the 2019 Step 2 CK Review Course have been released.
The 2019 Step 2 CK course study guide will be mailed within 48 business hours of purchase.
Clerkship Crash Cart
- Over 500 clinically oriented, open-ended study questions with concise video answers provided by licensed physician educators
- These questions improve your knowledge for your clerkships, shelf exams, and USMLE Step 2 CK exam
- Questions sets are available as downloadable PDFs, arranged by the core third-year rotations including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Psychiatry, and Surgery
- Unlimited access from the time of purchase through your exam date and third-year rotations1
Step 2 CK Video Series
- 50-55 hours of video taught by licensed MD educators (each video is approximately 20 minutes)
- Contains more than 500 images, illustrations, charts, interactive whiteboard instruction, graphs, animations, pathology slides and 39 Right Brain Bonuses
- Focused, high-yield Video Series organized to build critical knowledge relationships
- The Step 2 CK Study Guide corresponds to the Video Series and contains high-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints, and quizzes.
- The 2019 Step 2 CK Course provides convenient page references to Step-Up to USMLE Step 2, Fourth Edition, Step-Up to Medicine, Third Edition and Step-Up to Medicine, Fourth Edition.
- 60 days of access once you Click to Start1
Online Access Details
- After your purchase, you will receive login credentials via email as well as access to your personalized dashboard. On your dashboard, you can view the videos when they become available. Existing customers will use their normal login.
- Videos are recorded in HD* and can be viewed on most Mac or Windows computers with compatible browsers** as well as most iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad models and most Android*** phones and tablets. Videos can be viewed at 1.0x or 1.5x real time on Mac and PC devices, and most mobile and tablet devices.
- If additional time is needed, one-week course extensions can be purchased here. If you need to pause your subscription for any reason, you must purchase a one-week extension.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us using our Contact Us page.
* Videos are recorded in full HD and streamed to your device using device required resolutions
** We recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
*** Some Android models that include both HTML5 and Flash may have difficulty viewing the videos.