*You must be currently enrolled in a DIT Review Course to purchase a Study Calendar.
**You will receive a call within 48 business hours from time of purchase to book your appointment with an Academic Advisor.
***During peak months (January-June), it may take longer to process your Study Calendar.
|Two Phone Consultations
- Initial one-on-one Phone Consultation (approx. 30 min.)
- Follow-up one-on-one Post Calendar Conversation (approx. 15-30 min.)
|Performance Profile Analysis
- Analysis of Profile Data
- NBME Practice Test Date Recommendations
- Additional Study Resources
|Personalized Daily Calendar
- Integration of DIT Course, qbank other resources
- Incorporation of NBME, COMSAE, school activities, conferences, BLS/ACLS classes, exam days, holidays, and other break days
"Throughout medical school, I have always had a list of objectives and a set schedule. However, when STEP 1 dedication time came along, I felt lost and didn't know where to start! That's when my friend recommended DIT. DIT is a great program for anyone like me who feels overwhelmed by the amount of material and resources. The team of advisors were able to tailor make a schedule for me and help me achieve my score goal. Furthermore, the course and workbook are two invaluable resources for STEP 1 studying and they increase retention!"
- St. George's University School of Medicine, Class of 2018
- Score 258
"DIT was a priceless tool in my COMLEX preparation. After talking to a DIT advisor and setting a schedule, I felt extremely organized and calm throughout my preparation. When test day arrived, I could not have felt more prepared. I would recommend DIT to any student taking COMLEX/USMLE!"
- Lincoln Memorial, Class of 2015
- Score 646
"The course was awesome! I felt completely prepared walking into the exam and was extremely pleased with my results. I think the biggest help was the advising because it took the stress of planning off my shoulders and helped me to not sit around and wonder if I was doing enough"
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Class of 2015
- Score 237