- The Doctors In Training OMM Review is designed to help osteopathic students prepare for manipulative medicine portions of the COMLEX.
- We recommend that the OMM Review be used as an addition to our Step 1 or Step 2 CK Review Courses; however, it may also be viewed as a stand-alone product.
- The OMM Review references OMT Review, 3rd Edition by Robert G. Savarese, a trusted source for high-yield OMM information on the COMLEX (recommended and sold separately).
What course year to choose?
|Your Test Date||Course Year to Choose|
|On or Before April 15, 2017||2016|
|After April 15, 2017||2017|
- 14 days of access to over 5 hours of video (18 videos total)
- Videos featuring specific topic instruction as well as review and technique demonstration on live patients and skeletal models
- End-of-session quizzes to increase long-term retention
Online Access Details
- After your purchase, you will receive a secure user ID activation link via email. After activating your login, you can access your personalized dashboard where you can view the videos when they are available. Existing customers will use their normal login.
- Videos are recorded in HD* and can be viewed on most Mac or Windows computers with compatible browsers** as well as most iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad models and most Android***phones and tablets.
- Videos can be viewed at 1x or 1.5x real time on Mac or PC or most mobile and tablet devices.
*Videos are recorded in full HD and streamed to your device using device required resolutions.
**We recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
***Some Android models that include both HTML5 and Flash may have difficulty viewing the videos.