Are you searching for your Step 1 study strategy? Not quite sure how to add board prep into your extensive medical school schedule? Good news, you’re already on the right track by researching your best resources. To help you achieve your highest USMLE score in a structured yet flexible style, the Doctors In Training Step 1 Review Course is delivered as three simple components – Primer, Part 1 and Part 2. Let’s discuss Primer!
The Primer video series jumpstarts your exam prep by providing 50 engaging, instructional videos that prime your brain for maximum absorption of high-yield material in Part 1 and Part 2 of the Review Course. The Primer videos are hand-picked by our licensed physician educators based on the criteria of high-yield, often difficult to understand concepts and student feedback. The Primer videos are short and easy to integrate into your study schedule. Click here for more information about Primer and the Doctors In Training Step 1 Review Course.
Early Study tips for Step 1 Success
- Continue to do well in your classes – your grades matter
- Concentrate on Basic Science subjects – increase your knowledge retention in areas that have previously been a struggle
- Watch the DIT Primer Series in conjunction with your school work
- Read applicable pages in your comprehensive review book to increase knowledge retention as you move through your school year
- Start working on QBank Questions to increase confidence in your knowledge
(12-23 questions – subject based/timed)
- Resist tutor mode in your Qbank for a more accurate gage of your question stamina and comprehension
Plan ahead and get started, you can do this! Click here to let us know how we can help you.
For other helpful study tips on utilizing our course, read these blogs on How to Use Doctors In Training Part 1 and Increase Your Step 1 Score and How to Use Doctors In Training Part 2 and Increase Your Step 1 Score