- Be careful not to use the group to replace class attendance or learning from your professors
- Choose members you like and respect
- Do not reserve the weekly or bi-weekly study group concept to a one-session experience before the exam
- Try to keep socializing to a minimum and agree not to talk about group member frustrations outside of the group
- Be careful not to meet so often that you get tired of one another and are no longer productive
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.