Doctors In Training is presently searching for a Videographer/Editor who can join the Doctors In Training team. The Editor will assist the video production team with filming and editing of medical education materials. This includes working in Final Cut Pro on on linear and non-linear editing of lectures and skits. This Editor will generally work normal office hours. However, the incumbent will need flexibility to work extra hours if required by the production department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture, edit, compress, and export videos.
- Edit video content. Exercise independent judgment in the assembly and editing of videotaped material for online broadcast.
- Manage editing projects through day-to-day coordination. Schedule, coordinate, and track activities before, during, and after projects are completed.
All applicants must have a degree from a four-year college or university.
- 2-5 years of video and editing experience
- Proficiency at operating a video camera
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro
- Experience with Apple software and hardware
- Technical ability and experience with a switcher preferred
- Experience with After Effects and Photoshop preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with project coordination
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Adaptable and detail oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Professional and able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic, proactive approach to work
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].