The Director of Sales is presently searching for a Sales Intern who can join the Doctors In Training team. The primary responsibilities for this position include directing, coordinating, and planning events pertaining to the sales representatives trips to medical schools.
Job Specifications: Planning the events may include:
- Coordinating catering the food to the event(s)
- Relaying travel times, recommended hotels from previous trips, and the school’s distance to the airport to our travel agent. In general, assisting the sales rep with trip details.
- Working alongside our student ambassador at the medical schools to determine the date, time, and place for the best turnout to our presentations.
Skills needed for this position include:
- Administration and Management
- Knowledge of principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination, and execution. This includes strategic planning, resource allocation, and leadership techniques.
- Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of principles and methods involved in showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategies and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Customer and Personal Service
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, and customer satisfaction evaluation techniques
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].