Doctors In Training is currently seeking a Sales Representative in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. The Sales Representative for Doctors In Training has an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader within the Medical Education community. This position will allow its occupant to visit and earn business in various diverse locations throughout the United States and occasionally to international locations. The primary responsibilities for this position include prospecting for new business and maintaining existing relationships with medical schools located across the country. The Sales Representative will generally work normal office hours, when not traveling. This position will require overnight travel 40-50% of the time. All candidates must be enthusiastic and experienced salespeople that can bring energy and excitement to our organization.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting and identifying customers at medical schools, forming relationships with decision makers, and organizing sales events
- Achieve sales volume and customer contact targets in assigned territory, driven from both targeted and new customer leads
- Conduct dynamic sales presentations through effective verbal communication and use of various media formats
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent, quality interactions with customers
- Expense and company asset management
- Meet and exceeds annual performance standards and objectives
- All other responsibilities as directed by management
All applicants must have a degree from four-year college or university.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience
- 1-2 years of presentation experience
- Prior business travel experience
- Proficient with Microsoft/Apple applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint/Keynote)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Adaptable and detail oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Professional and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and have a valid drivers license with a record of responsible driving. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume to [email protected].