Doctors In Training is presently searching for a Sales Representative who can join the Sales team. The primary responsibilities for this position include prospecting for new business and maintaining existing relationships with medical schools located across the country. The Sales Representative will generally work normal office hours, when not traveling. The Sales Representative will travel 75 – 80% of the time. All candidates must be enthusiastic and experienced salespeople that can bring energy and excitement to our organization
All applicants must have a degree from four-year college or university.
- Two years of outside sales experience
- Two years of presentation experience
- Prior business travel experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Adaptable and detail oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Professional and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting. Identify medical school prospects, form relationships with decision makers, and organize sales events.
- Presenting. Conduct dynamic sales presentations through effective verbal communication and use of technology.
- Closing. Close sales during and after sales presentations.
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].