The Director of Sales is presently searching for a Sales Coordinator who can join the Doctors In Training team. The primary responsibilities for this position include prospecting for new business and coordinating sales-related events with medical schools located across the country. The Sales Coordinator will generally work normal office hours. The Sales Coordinator may travel up to 25% of the time. All candidates must be enthusiastic and experienced sales professionals that can bring energy and excitement to our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify medical school prospects, form relationships with decision makers, and organize sales events.
- Coordinate sales trips, ensuring necessary resources are available to Sales Representatives while they are visiting medical schools.
Required Education: All applicants must have a degree from four-year college or university.
- Two years of inside sales experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Adaptable and detail oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Professional and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Doctors In Training.