Doctors In Training is currently looking for a physician coordinator who can become a part of our production team. This person will be the direct liaison with the physician instructors and will assist in recruiting physicians to perform on-camera lectures and produce medical education content.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source physicians. Assist in identifying key physician lecturers in a variety of specialty fields who can effectively present medical lectures on camera. Respond to physician recruiting inquiries.
- Physician Liaison. Coordinate the application and screen test process, schedule lecture taping and coordinate lecture material. Maintain an inviting environment for lecturers.
- Contract Delivery. Ensure all contracts are executed and upon completion be the responsible party that coordinates payment to the lecturers according to the contract specifications.
- Production support. Support production with various tasks that might arise on a daily basis.
All applicants must have a degree from four-year college or university.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Dependable and responsible
- Professional and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
Desired but not Required:
- Experience working with physicians, media relations or recruiting
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].