The Director of Production is presently searching for a Medical Content Editor who will work with the Production Manager and the director of Production to develop and organize basic science/clinical science curricula.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research basic science and clinical science content for validity
- Build PowerPoint slides
- Plan content edits
- Organize and maintain content edits
- Work closely with staff of medical professionals
Required Education: All applicants must have a degree from a four-year college or university
Preferred Experience: PA, NP, MD, DO
- Education experience (teaching or assistance)
- Test question writing experience
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].