Doctors In Training is presently searching for a part time Customer Relations Specialist who can join the Doctors In Training team. The Customer Relations Specialist will be responsible for providing exceptional support to our student base from our corporate office. This position will generally work 1pm-5pm Central.
- Assists customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience
- HS Diploma required; college coursework preferred
- Documentation Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict